Monday, October 20, 2014

Little Nolan got his first tooth two days ago! The more kids I have, the more bittersweet every little milestone is. With Kate, I was so anxious for her to grow up because everything was new and fun and exciting, and besides, I knew there would be more little ones to follow. But now that I have a taste of how fast it all really flies by, I get scared to let go of every stage. (Maybe except for the waking-up-every-two-hours stage. Pretty excited to let go of that one!)

Travis is in Utah with his brothers and his dad for a hunting/fishing "man-cation," as he calls it. That leaves the rest of us at home, but we have homemade rolls so I'd say the score is pretty even. Just kidding! He went to the BYU game last night so I am pretty jealous! I also may or may not have stayed up to watch the whole thing (1:00 am!) so I'm a little more zombie-ish than usual. Just trying to get into the Halloween spirit! Or something.

Meanwhile, amidst those homemade rolls and chicken pot pie, we are enjoying the gorgeous Fall weather! I'm not sure if this is normal. I sure hope so!




0 sweet nothings: