Monday, September 22, 2014

Six months!

Six short months ago, this sweet little boy was born!
Nolan is the happiest baby I have ever seen. He just sits there and smiles. All the time.
Whenever we walk in the room, he just sits there and looks at us, waiting for someone to smile at.
It's kind of hilarious, and of course, completely adorable.


He LOVES his big brother and thinks he is a riot. He cracks up whenever he sees Troy, even if he's not doing anything funny.


They just grow so quickly! Truthfully I've had a hard time watching this one grow. Maybe because after seeing it happen to three others, I know how fleeting this time is. or maybe because I finally feel comfortable enough as a mom to actually enjoy this time, instead of freaking out all the time. Or maybe it is the sleep deprivation. So... little.... sleep... Seriously I'm in that phase where you start to believe you will never sleep again. It's worth it to get up and cuddle this one, though, am I right?
But really. SO. TIRED. Better go to bed.
Love this cute little button!

1 sweet nothings:

Janet Johnson said...

I totally agree. Happiest baby I've ever met! Such a cutie. Now go get some sleep!