Monday, August 9, 2010

Long overdue...

No, not me (YET) - Brooklyn's first haircut! Kate definitely got her mullet chopped off at a much younger age than Brooklyn, and even then it was about time. I guess I was just having so much fun with what poofy pigtails it made! Yesterday we finally decided it was time to do away with Brooklyn's overgrowth in favor of a cute little bob. She even agreed. Here is the photographic account (as seen through our really bad camera - the regular one is having problems... yet again...)

7 sweet nothings:

Bobby.and.Emily said...

so cute!! she is precious!

Anie said...

ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE the new bob! And AMAZING that she sat so still for you!

NatPalmer said...

Love the Beatles shirt! (And Brookyn's hair too.)

Angie said...

Gotta love the tutu hanging on the door, the hair bows on the wall, not to mention Brooklyn's fancy dress. It's super girly over there! Can't wait to see how things change when your little man arrives.

Alicia said...

Very cute! It looks like she is holding so still. You would think my boys were dying by how they act when they have to get their hair cut.

Wendi said...

The last picture is one of the cutest things EVER! Your girls are so stinkin cute and I think Carter will agree.

David said...

I love the last picture! I have such cute nieces. Also, I love that you still wear my Beatles shirt.