Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Last Day

Today was the last day of school for these two! 
You know how I love a good before/after comparison.
Or, I guess, in this case it's an after/before...
Okay, so actually... they look exactly the same.
Well that's a relief! I was afraid they were going to grow up really really ridiculously fast or something!
I guess I forgot which family I was in. :)

It is worth mentioning that Brooklyn came home in tears. She is so sad to leave her teacher and her class, and she was not excited for the school year to end. Kate said all the 4th graders were also crying on the bus. That's a good sign, I suppose, when the kids love school this much! We're all sad to leave this school so soon after arriving. When we move, this will be Kate's 4th elementary school by 4th grade! Um... lots of people do that to their kids, right?...
At least she handles it with so much patience and grace!

1 sweet nothings:

Angie said...

I can't believe you're done! We've got four - count 'em FOUR - more weeks of school here in California. Ug.