Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Pictures

My grandma's photographer friend Bob took these family pictures for us yesterday.

Everyone:
Photobucket
Everyone again:
Photobucket
Still more of everyone:
Photobucket
Everyone including Gigi - which makes 4 generations!
Photobucket
Just the Carlson clan:
Photobucket
Just the girls:
Photobucket
Just the boys:
Photobucket
Okay now this is the traditional "kids" pose that has been handed down from my mom's generation. She has scores of pictures of herself and siblings in this pose. Every time I can ever remember taking pictures with my siblings, they make us do this one. Following this one are a few more from days past...
Photobucket
In birth order: Krista, Erika, David, Scott, Ryan
Photobucket
When David entered the MTC, 4 years ago (July 2007)
Photobucket
India, 2001:
Photobucket
circa 1994:
Photobucket

EEK!

7 sweet nothings:

Andrew said...

those pictures are so precious, how great you kept them all. They are worth more than a thousand word. I wish my mom made us do those poses. :)

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness. This is so much fun. The last picture is the one I recognize your brothers. Love it! Your mom is as beautiful as ever!

Stacy said...

Those a BEAUTIFUL pictures! What a good looking group! How fun to spend so much time with your sweet fam.

Dan and Bec said...

Love those pictures, it looks like you had fun creating those memories! Congrats to you and Travis on getting into the medical program! I'm so happy for you. AND sad for my own selfish reasons. Hope your trip back is a good one.

Anie said...

Looks and sounds like you're having a blast with your fam! LOVE the pics- especially the last one!:). Enjoy this last week- you guys have been gone WAY too long! We're ready to hang out again! :) And we're super excited for Travis getting into the program! YAY for knowing what lies ahead!!

NatPalmer said...

BAHAHAH! The "kids" poses! You guys are going to be in your 60's and still being told to pose like that! haha. The last one is how I still picture your brothers. It's kind of funny how in the 1994 pic, it goes biggest to smallest child, and with this week's pic, it reverses and goes smallest to biggest kid, even though you've stayed in the same birth order! (Um, does that make sense?) Oh, and in the very first "everyone" family shot, Kate's goofy little grin is such a Krista expression! It was great to see you and your fam yesterday. :)

Wendi said...

Those are so wildly cute! I LOVE them and you are so so pretty. I love your heir color!