Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Four years ago...

Mostly I like his shirt.

So our little princess Kate turns FOUR YEARS OLD today! I can't even believe it. I mean I know all parents say that, and as her mom I'm kind of obligated to sit here and marvel about how fast kids grow up, but it's seriously true. Sometimes I feel like I'm still 19. And then to think I have a 4-yr-old, I start doing the math, and well it's just crazy.

When Kate woke up this morning, I told her she could have anything she wanted for breakfast! (If it were my birthday it would have been ice cream. Or at least blueberry pancakes...) She ordered Kix. Well all right then. This girl dreams big.

Her big day is only half over, so nothing really exciting or birthday-ish has happened yet. I'll be back with a full report when the birthday festivities are over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little one!

0 sweet nothings: