Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Week of Thankfulness (in review)

I don't have time to relay our whole Thanksgiving right now (it was wicked awesome), but since I missed another Thankful Thursday, I thought I'd better give a quick review of things for which I have been thankful this week. (Yes, just what has sprung to mind this week only; otherwise it would take far more than a week to list everything.)Aluminum foil has got to be one of the greatest things ever invented. It's metal, pliable, holds its shape, can go in the oven, and then you throw it away! AMAZING!

This one is definitely a no-brainer.


Chocolate pie... and Wendi for making one!




and their AWESOME deals on turkeys! (Particularly the one we cooked today, a fresh-not-frozen 10-lb. Butterball I got for $6 yesterday! Yes we made another turkey. Apparently we just can't get enough turkey. It's the Thanksgiving that keeps on giving!)

I'm sorry, but it had to be said. Come on, ladies, where would we be without this wonderful invention?

Oh and of course...
Photobucket

6 sweet nothings:

Unknown said...

That is the coolest list of things to be thankful for ever! I had to laugh out loud over the picture of a box of tampons. You are great!

Charlotte Lundell said...

hahahaha!!! I love your, KristaBear!

Nat said...

I am also thankful for every one of those things...especially the tampons...I mean tinfoil!! Thanks for the laugh!

Marisa said...

I love the picture of you guys!! It's so cute! Brooklyn and Kate's matching outfits are adorable! Did you make them?

Wendi said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love Kate's smile!

alohareynolds said...

I LOVE this family pic! And you are just the PRETTIEST mom out there! You look so happy!!!