Friday, April 27, 2018

Quarterly Update

Oh dear, it's April. My blog didn't even remember me and I had to sign in. We're deep in the throes of another soccer season. Our league grew from 81 players in the fall to 137 this spring! We're having a great time but are also crazy busy! Also this week, winter finally ended. I'm pretty sure this winter was approximately 7 months long. Time to move, maybe? It nearly killed me. This week the sun came out, the windows are open, and I mopped the dried mud from all the soccer cleats tracks from my floors. (I also reinstated the "no soccer cleats or shoes of any kind in the house upon penalty of death" rule.) I've joined a 30-day challenge this week that is dominating my life and kicking my butt! I basically work out for an hour and a half every day until I lose half my weight in sweat, and then eat it back in spinach and protein. I'm dying. But hopefully I'll feel better in a month?

Milestones I've missed: I turned 35, and Travis threw me an EPIC party, Brooklyn turned 10, Travis turned 40, and I threw HIM a slightly less epic party but with incredible food, Kate got braces, we went skiing in Colorado, and I ran my third half marathon with my friend Meagan. Sheesh has it only been 4 months? No wonder I'm tired! I'll catch up on the details later! Pictures in reverse chronological order.











0 sweet nothings: