Monday, August 3, 2015

A video diary

In an effort to capture little tidbits of our day in its raw, original state, with no clean-ups, touch-ups, or excuses, I'm going to try to take videos of the everyday stuff we do. I know "everyday" is a euphemism for "boring" or "mundane," but this is the stuff life is made of, and it's the stuff I will remember. I'm doing this for my parents who are far, far away, but also for myself, so I remember what my babies look like when they wake up in the morning, or the witty remarks made at the dinner table, or the constant MESS that is our freshly moved-in house (so that someday later I will feel very accomplished with my pristine, polished house!)

So to begin, we have dinner. Okay, we have only a few minutes of dinner because then my phone was full. :)

Second, Kate finally got her new bike!
This is the bike we promised we'd take her to buy for her birthday.
Her EIGHTH birthday.
Yes I am aware that she just turned nine.
Better late than never!

0 sweet nothings: